Deadshow.org May 1977 Grateful Dead performances

Deadshow.org May 1977 Grateful Dead performances:

"05/01/77 (Sun) The Palladium - New York City, NY
Set 1: Might As Well, El Paso, Ramble On Rose, Cassidy, They Love Each Other, Lazy Lightning > Supplication, It Must Have Been The Roses, Estimated Prophet, Tennessee Jed, Sunrise, Samson & Delilah
Set 2: Dancing In The Streets > Brown Eyed Women, Beer Barrel Polka > Playing In The Band > Drums > The Other One > Comes A Time > Playing In The Band, E: Brokedown Palace"

So what the hell. Starting tonight, I do believe I'm going to listen to the May 1977 run in its entirety, in order. Might as Well, right?

3 comments:

  1. I have a tendency to avoid the "Donna years" like the plague. lol I know they were playing really well during those years, but I just can't stand her off key howling/wailing, and dont' get me started on "Sunrise". ;p We have over 600 hours of Dead tapes, but the era between late 1973 and mid-79 is quite sparse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig the 70's GD quite a bit, but I have to agree, some of Donna's performances are not my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 5 Dead shows at The Palladium in April / May of 1977 are legendary.....period, the end.

    ReplyDelete